Cyber & Network Security Degree
ECPI University offers a Bachelor or Associate of Science Degree in Computer and Information Science with a concentration in Cyber and Network Security. The Bachelor degree program could be completed in 2.5 Years and the Associate in 1.5 years.
- ECPI University’s program equips students with industry-relevant Cyber Security Training in Cisco, Windows and Unix environments.
- Learn to administer, manage, and troubleshoot hardware, software, or services for single, mixed, and multi-user environments.
- ECPI’s unique teaching methodology balances classroom experience that is reinforced with hands-on instruction using equipment commonly found in today’s workplaces.
- Further develop your Cyber and Network Security knowledge in some of the following areas and more:
- Risk Management and Disaster Recovery
- Ethical and Professional Practices
- Logic and Decision Processes; Troubleshooting; Problem Resolution
- ECPI’s curriculum aims to prepare graduates to sit for IT certification exams related to:
- Cisco Systems
- Microsoft and more!
Our year-round, accelerated curriculum offers the flexibility to fit your life, which also allows you to get where you’re going faster!
At ECPI University, you LEARN BY DOING in a “hands-on” classroom environment. This allows you to gain “real world” experience.
|A STEM Jobs℠ Approved College
ECPI University is honored to be a STEM Jobs℠ Approved College, a distinction which recognizes the University as not only a college centered on STEM-related programs, but also one that aligns its curriculum and career services with professional career tracks.
Cyber and Network Security Career Outlook
The demand for Cyber/Information Security Professionals is expected to be very high. Cyberattacks have grown in frequency and an emerging workforce will be needed to come up with innovative solutions to protect valuable information. Below is projected career outlook data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics as well as typical fields of employment.
- Job growth in this industry is expected to grow 18% from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations.*
- The Median Annual Wage for Information Security Analysts was $90,120 in May 2015, far outpacing the Median Wage of other occupations.*
- Increasing adoption of Cloud Services by Small- and medium-sized businesses without dedicated IT Departments could increase employment of Information Security professionals in those establishments.
Typical Fields of Employment
- Information Security Analyst
- Network Applications Supervision/Management
- Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Computer Network Architects
- Computer Systems Analyst
Get started today. Complete the form on this page, or call us at our ground campuses or online for more information on Network Security at ECPI University.
For information on ECPI programs’ success, cost and other important facts, see ecpi.edu/fastfacts.